Ideally, enterprises would like to enjoy all desired properties of blockchain without compromising throughput and simplicity of implementation. With Cryptowerk they can.
What makes Cryptowerk so special?
Prior to Cryptowerk, there was no technology available that removes public blockchain’s inherent throughput/speed limitations and prohibitive transaction cost for enterprise-scale transaction volumes.
Unlike other cyber security vendors, Cryptowerk can deliver a combination of:
- Tamperproofing high throughput data with any blockchain,
- across a very large number of business partners/nodes,
- with irrefutable regulatory audibility,
- with minimal changes to existing infrastructure,
- without requiring access to sensitive raw data,
- at very competitive price points.
What makes blockchain so special?
Blockchain is a new technology that enables the storing of data in such a way that the stored data cannot be manipulated later.
Thus, blockchain-enabled distributed ledgers remove the need for central authorities to record and verify transactions. This enables signficant cost and latency savings.
However, applying blockchain on an enterprise scale with many nodes introduces major technical obstacles, most prominently throughput.